Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision
Oldbury Walnut Stained Beech and Stainless Steel Salt & Pepper Mill
New Precision Mechanism
Cole and Mason Derwent Pepper Mills feature a new precision mechanism for professional seasoning and ultimate flavor. Rather than simply crushing the peppercorns, the advanced, machine-cut, hardened carbon steel mechanism instead strips them down by their individual layers as it grinds. As the different flavors within these layers are released they mix together to deliver the fully rounded and intense flavor of the peppercorn. This true and pleasurable flavor of the peppercorn enhances your food with a difference that you can really taste. Meanwhile, the salt grinder features a diamond-sharp ceramic mechanism for precision texture and flavor release.
- Hardened carbon-steel pepper grinding mechanism
- Diamond-sharp ceramic salt grinding mechanism
- Spring loaded mechanism allows easy adjustment between fine and coarse grinds
- Superior output of pepper and salt–more grinds with each turn
- Removable lid for easy filling
- High-quality clear acrylic construction with stainless steel accents
- Lifetime mechanism guarantee
- Height 7.5 inches
Contemporary salt and pepper mills with a classic dark walnut stain, highlighted by the brushed stainless steel cap which looks beautiful on the table and brings gourmet seasoning control to everyday kitchens.
Simply twist the stainless steel collar on the Oldbury mills to 6 pre-selected settings for pepper and 3 for salt to achieve fine to coarse grinds during and after cooking; use a coarse grind for steaks, a mid setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces.
Each mill features a push top cap for ease of refill.