MasterChef has become a household name. You would have had to be living on the moon to have missed the MasterChef Phenomenon! Everyone had a look to see what all the fuss was about, and once they did they were hooked. Everyone is caught up in the MasterChef frenzy.
People have been mesmerised by the amazing creations the competitors come up with each episode. They have been inspired to have a go in their own kitchens. In kitchens everywhere there is a Crackle & Sizzle like never before and the Aroma has neighbours peering over fences hoping for an invitation to dinner.
The MasterChef brand has made cooking accessible to everyone. It entices food-lovers and non-foodies to be passionate about getting into the kitchen and exploring. And this couldn’t have happened at a better time as people are staying in to eat more often and are returning to home entertaining.
For all of you MasterChef devotees out there, we’ve got some great news. The new range of official MasterChef kitchenware has just arrived at Peter’s!
The MasterChef Collection has all the gear you need to totally revolutionise your kitchen…MasterChef style. This range has absolutely everything – from coffee mugs to tea towels, and even a professional cook’s torch decorated with the distinctive MasterChef logo.
It doesn’t matter if your souffle’s saggy, your mousse is a mess and your pasta’s a disaster. With MasterChef kitchenware, you too can be a MasterChef…
Please Note: The Gas for the Torch Sold Separate
Professional Cook’s Torch features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Official MasterChef product.
- Soft, non-slip handle allows you to direct flame where you want it.
- Adjustable flame.
- An inbuilt gauge lets you know how much fuel is left.
- Includes a handy storage stand, so you can sit the Cook’s Torch on your bench during use.
- Operates using refined butane gas – not included.
- Presented in a MasterChef gift box.
- Store vertically when not in use.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth when required.